This friday 27 february 2015 the th edition of the Relais Givrés will be taking place, organised by the jogging and triathlon club "Les Lendemains De La Veille".
This competition aims to be :
- an event where team spirit takes precedence over individual performance,
- an event to meet amongst joggers, friends or colleagues,
- an event undertaken in winter conditions.
The concept has the following original features :
- five runners, consisting of one lady and one veteran relaying around a hilly countryside course in the Brussels area
- each runner in turn running 8 km solo before completing a final grouped lap of 4 km, making the total team distance of 44 km.
A similar concept over shorter distances is offered for children.
The event attracts some 1500 runners and over 1500 spectators.